6 October 2010
Yup yup yup!
After talking to Randy about the new record and listening to some of the latest demos I can feel in my bones, soul and sense that we have something big in the making.
Watch the rock'n roll gods weep with pride!
6 October 2010
Hello children and fellow adults trapped in late teen or sometimes even older recordcollecting bodies.
Alot of people ask me how I keep so fit and in shape for my touring and what I eat and drink so they can be more like me. Also they wanna know what a regular record making day is like.
So by public demand here is:
My scedule for today
- Phone meeting w Randy at 11 to discuss record overview
- record some new demos, make em sound great and up to par with other Hives work
- update website
Keep touring fit & partyexercise:
- drink 15 low alcohol beers
- run terrain track for 1,5 h
- 150 push ups
- play guitar in high energy intervals. 5 sets of 110% guitar playing at 10 minutes each
On top of this I eat lots and lots of healthy food (fish, nuts and apples) and drink plenty of coffee and water at correct hours of the day.
So there you go. Fairly strict but with enough room to fuck around. There is no secret just plenty of hard and fun work.
It for now.
26 August 2010
Pelle and his one of a kind cock impression of a Becks beer bottle. And this people without even straining his face!!!
Or is it just one of those we all know em occasions where you're just chillin' with a beer on an inflatable oasis and someone comes up all ironic and sarcastic and goes:
- Hey isn't that (insert own/friends/whoevers name here...........) and his one of a kind cock impression of a Becks beer bottle. And this people without even straining his face!!! Ha ha ha... (looking around to see who's laughing with)
Well folks you never know, you just never know...